Chair Alarm Hook & Loop Belt Sensor for POS-8345, Standard, Adjust From 21 to 44 inch.
Image not available
Features of the Posey Chair Alarm Hook & Loop Belt Sensor:
- Posey Chair Alarm Hook & Loop Belt Sensor 8372 Made to fit almost any wheelchair or geri chair
- The Posey Velcro Alarm Belt Sensor is a useful and safe device that reminds patients to call for assistance before they ambulate.
- The device uses adjustable securing loops to attach to the chair, and uses a hook and loop strap for fastening the two ends of the belt together.
- One of the more unique features of the sensor is the use of conductive fabric as the switch mechanism.
- This system allows for reliable detection of open or closed belts with the use of extra cables or clips.
- The belt can easily be transferred to another chair and is completely compatible with the Posey KeepSafe, the Sitter II, and the Sitter select alarm units.
- For ease of use a large yellow strap is attached to the sensor, whose large size aids patients in releasing the velcro alarm belt sensor by themselves.
- Please note that the Posey Velcro Alarm Belt Sensor is a wipe clean only product.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Patient Care.
Patient Monitors and Alarms can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Posey. An excellent option to consider is the Chair Alarm Hook & Loop Belt Sensor for POS-8345, Standard, Adjust From 21 to 44 inch..
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Passaic, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items