EPD Mk2 Electronic Personal Dosimeter
Image not available
Features of the Thermo Scientific EPD Mk2 Electronic Personal Dosimeter:
Ideal for detecting and monitoring radiation exposure
Handheld detector produces a linear response over a wide energy range and is suitable for use as a stand-alone dosimeter or as part of a comprehensive dosimetry management system.
- Advanced radiological performance in a small, lightweight unit
- Ergonomic rugged design with an alligator clip for convenience
- Excellent response to gamma, beta, and x-radiation with immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Display and function control via a single button on the front of the unit
- Audible and visual alarms for dose, dose rate, countdown time, read time and failure mode
- Rapid infrared communications to reader/PC or stand-alone operation
- Easy-to-read display with optional backlighting
- Unit retains data up to 10 years without a battery
- Coin battery cap that opens with twist of a coin
- Functions in a temperature range from 5° to 105°F (-10° to +40°C); relative humidity, 20 to 90% (noncondensing)
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for NICU and Infant Care.
Jaundice Accessories can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Thermo Scientific. An excellent option to consider is the EPD Mk2 Electronic Personal Dosimeter.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Passaic, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items