Sammons Preston Foot Volumeter, 5 1/4 X 13 X 9, Each
Features of the Sammons Preston Foot Volumeter:
For quick, precise measurement of edema, just fill the volumeter with water, have client immerse the affected extremity, and measure the overflow in the graduated cylinder provided. Made of heavy-duty Lucite® with solvent-welded, leak-proof joints. Easy-to-read overflow cylinders show no meniscus, simplifying reading. The sides of the Deluxe Volumeters are made from a single piece of Lucite, eliminating three of the four side joints. The Deluxe Volumeter sides also have a smooth, rounded top edge for greater patient comfort. Latex free.
- Hand measures hand and distal forearm edema. Deluxe and economy both include receiver cup. 500ml/5ml increments.
- Forearmintermediate size between the hand and arm. Measures edema from the hand to the elbow. Rod level adjusts for different arm lengths. Deluxe and economy both include receiver cup. 1000ml/10ml iincrements.
- Armmeasures changes in arm edema. Rod level adjusts for different arm lengths. Use a pail as a receiver and weigh the overflow on a metric scale (not included). Siphon tubing included with deluxe model. 1000ml/10ml increments.
- Footmeasures changes in foot edema. Deluxe and economy both include receiver cup. Deluxe includes obturator to reduce surface area at level of overflow for more accurate readings. 1000ml/10ml increments.
- Legmeasures changes in lef edema. Deluxe and economy both include receiving cup. Deluxe includes three risers measuring 1", 2" and 3" high to allow for adjustments of different lef lengths and enable measurement just below or above knee, obturator and siphon hose. 1000ml/10ml increments.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Scales & Measuring Devices can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Sammons Preston. An excellent option to consider is the Foot Volumeter.