SR Scales Portable Wheelchair Scale, 32" x 32"
Do you have a need for a large weighing platform but don’t have the floor space? Then SR725i may be just what you’re looking for. This scale folds down flat and stores vertically keeping the hallways clear for safety. The integrated heavy duty casters make moving the scale a breeze and the large weighing surface with integrated stainless steel ramps will easily accommodate patients with walkers, canes, chairs and wheelchairs. Rugged, Dependable and Easy to Store. Built with the quality and performance you’ve come to expect from SR Scales
- Folding Design - The mast easily folds down and the platform can be tilted onto the integrated wheels for transport or storage.
- Aluminum Plate Construction - Durable and easy to clean surfaces.
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight
- Battery Operated - 6 “D” cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles.
- Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve battery life
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Out can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems
- Thermal Printer
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Chair & Wheelchair Scales can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including SR Scales. An excellent option to consider is the Portable Wheelchair Scale.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items