Captive Technologies Co-pilot Remote Controller And Humidifier For O2 System
Features of the Captive Technologies Co-Pilot Remote Controller and Humidifier for O2 System:
Co-Pilot is a universal remote controller and humidifier for oxygen systems. It enables the remote control of the oxygen flow rate (liters per minute) and humidification of oxygen at the user end of an oxygen supply line.
- One acrylic base with flowmeter, one 350 cc bubbler bottle, one transfer tube with diss fitting, user guide
- Humidifies oxygen, a major cause of dry nose discomfort
- Enables remote control of oxygen liter flow rate with or without humidifier bottle
- Precision rotameter to accurately confirm and adjust liter flow rate at patient side up to 50 feet away from oxygen system
- Helps reduce the problems associated with condensation in supply tubing (rain-out)
- Solid acrylic base accommodates all popular bubbler bottles (a 350-cc bottle with 6 psi safety pop-off is included)
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Base and rotometer: Acrylic
- Bubbler bottle: Molded ABS
- Transfer tube: Polyvinyl Chloride, medical grade
- Diss fitting: Molded ABS
- 5 LPM
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
Oxygen Concentrator Accessories can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Captive Technologies. An excellent option to consider is the Co-Pilot Remote Controller and Humidifier for O2 System.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items