Respironics Simplygo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Features of the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
SimplyGo is the only portable oxygen concentrator (POC) to offer continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a single device weighing only 10 pounds. SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing ten pounds or less. That means that SimplyGo is able to keep up with your portable oxygen needs today and tomorrow.
SimplyGo's non-clinical style and ease-of-use makes it appealing to users. Whether it's a walk across the street, a ride across town, or a trip across the country, we've made it easier for you. The basic SimplyGo system comes with one lithium ion battery so you don't have to buy more batteries than you need.
SimplyGo comes with everything including:
- Carrying case with shoulder strap and spare battery pocket.
- Detachable accessories bag.
- Fold-up cart with oversized wheels.
- Lithium ion battery.
- Standard AC/DC power cords.
- Oxygen concentrations: 86 to 97% at all settings.
- Pulse mode bolus size: 1=12 ml, 1.5=18 ml, 2=24 ml, 2.5=30 ml, 3=36 ml, 3.5=42 ml, 4=48 ml, 4.5=54 ml, 5=60 ml, 5.5=66 ml, 6=72 ml
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM
- Sound level: < 43 dB at pulse setting 2
- Weight: 10 lbs. with battery
- Altitude: up to 10,000 ft.
- Filtration: internal bacteria filter
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Respiratory.
Oxygen Concentrators can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Respironics. An excellent option to consider is the Oxygen Concentrator.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items