Detecto Thermal Tape Printer, Rs232 Interface
Features of the Detecto Thermal Tape Printer:
Detecto’s P150 mobile high-speed direct line thermal printer is rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) powered for use with portable scales. The P150 is compact and robust with a long-life printing head and high reliability. It features easy paper handling due to its paper drop-in style, 3.15-in/80-mm per second printing speed, 203 DPI x 203 DPI resolution, and serial and USB connectivity. There are three LEDs to indicate battery status. Charging time is 2 hours for 90 minutes of continuous use. The overall dimensions are 3.7 W x 5.3 D x 2.2 H inches (96 W x 136 D x 58 H mm). Print width is 1.89 in/48 mm, 384 dot. Standard serial printer cable provided.
- 203 DPI x 203 DPI Resolution
- Lightweight and Mobile
- Long-life Lithium-ion Battery
- Paper Drop-In Style Handling
- Printing at 80 mm/sec
- RS232 Serial and USB
- Standard Serial Printer Cable Provided
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Scales Accessories & Parts can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Detecto. An excellent option to consider is the Thermal Tape Printer, RS232 Interface.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items