Seca 274 Wireless Free Standing Stadiometer
Features of the Seca 274 Wireless Free Standing Stadiometer:
- Measuring range: 11 inch – 7 ft 2 inch / 30-220 cm
- Graduation Length: 1/8 inch / 1 mm
- Weight: 33.1 lbs / 15 kg
- Power supply: Batteries
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 94.3 x 18.3 inch / 434 x 2,394 x 466 mm / 16.9 x 2.4 x 14.4 inch dimensions platform / 430 x 60 x 365 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Calibration/automatic calibration / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / RESET / Acoustic signals can be activated / User defined zero setting / HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Transport castors
- Directive: MP/EMC
Wireless stadiometer – for use anywhere with display on the headpiece
If you are looking for a wireless solution for taking height measurements, you cannot go wrong with the free-standing digital stadiometer seca 274. Its individual parts of high-quality aluminum can be easily assembled and tightly screwed together and its measuring range from 11 inch to 7 ft 2 inch can be used for small children to adults. Additional benefits include the stable glass platform, the white backlit display on the headpiece and wireless data transmission. Data can be send to a seca 360° wireless printer, a PC or a wireless scale that can calculate the BMI from height and weight measurements.
The stable glass platform of the seca 274 with integrated heel positioner guarantees precise measurement results and a secure foothold.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Stadiometers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Seca. An excellent option to consider is the 274 Wireless Free Standing Stadiometer.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items