Adc Adscope 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope Black
Description of the ADC ADscope 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope Black
ADC ADscope 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope:
• Unique design that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
• Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
• Chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
• Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
• Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15o angle for greater comfort and acoustic seal
• Custom molded extra thick bi-lumen 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
• Internal binaural spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded without producing sound clutter
• Includes one pair of plastic eartips and Adsoft™ PVC eartips(small and large) for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
• Scope ID Tag included
• Weighs 7.5 oz.
• Overall length 27"
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties.
As Compared To: Littman Master Cardiology.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Stethoscopes.
Cardiology Stethoscopes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the ADscope 600 Platinum Edition Cardiology Stethoscope.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items