Baseline Discriminator, Two-point, Standard
Features of the Baseline Discriminator: Evaluate cutaneous sensitivity and touch threshold. Third point permits alternating between single and double point stimulation without changing setting. Plastic points minimize influence of temperature. Measures up to 14 centimeters.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Neurological Diagnostic Instruments can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Fabrication Enterprises. An excellent option to consider is the Baseline Discriminator.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items