Adc Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork 256cps
Features of the ADC Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork:
• Non-magnetic, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction
• Weighs 1/ 3 of comparable steel tuning forks
• Produced from 3/ 8" x 1" bar stock for superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy
• Extra long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
• 256cps (cycles per second-cps)
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties. "State-of-the-art" distribution combined with a knowledgeable, courteous staff guarantees that the service you receive will be as outstanding as the products delivered.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Neurological Diagnostic Instruments can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items