Stander Lever Extender
Description of the Stander Inc Lever Extender Lever Extender
The Lever Extender adds 6 inches and a solid gripping surface to your recliner chair handle. When you are relaxing in your favorite recliner chair, do you have trouble reaching and pulling on that little handle to put your feet up? Put that recliner lever within easy reach! This Lever Extender will add 6" to your reach so that you don't have to strain to reach or to pull the lever back. The handle is 6½" wide, giving you more surface to grasp. The Lever Extender is constructed out of heavy duty steel but weighs only 1½ pounds. It features a 4 bolt attachment that ensures a secure fit to most recliner handles. The Lever Extender is also helpful for people who are recovering from surgery, suffering from arthritis or are obese or pregnant. Constructed out of heavy duty steel but weighs only 1½ pounds. Works on all types of reclining chairs. No assembly required, tool included for placement.
- Convenient – puts handle within easy reach
- Adds Leverage – makes raising and lowering leg rest easy
- Durable – made of heavy duty steal
- Padded Design – protects chair handle
- Secure Fit – four bolt attachment method
- Allen Wrench Included – no additional tools required
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Chair, Home & Vehicle Safety can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Stander Inc. An excellent option to consider is the Lever Extender.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items