Welch Allyn Pocketscope Set With "aa" Batteries And Hard Case
• Welch Allyn quality instruments in a pocket-size set.
• The 2.5v PocketScope Ophthalmoscope and Otoscope use halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
• The ophthalmoscope has five aperture selections for general and specialist use.
• 48 lenses for better resolution.
• Its polarized filter reduces corneal reflection.
The Welch Allyn 2.5v PocketScope Otoscope with Throat Illuminator's fiber optics provide cool light with no reflection, no obstruction.
The wide angle viewing lens allows instrumentation under magnification.
It has a sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and built-in throat illumination/penlight for added versatility.
The PocketScope handle's metal head connections provide durability.
Its rheostat controls light intensity.
It comes with a compact pocket clip.
Key Components :
• 2.5v PocketScope™ Ophthalmoscope with Halogen Lamp.
• 2.5v PocketScope™ Otoscope with Halogen Lamp.
• 2.5v PocketScope™ Handle, Set of Two.
• "AA" Battery, Set of Four.
• Tube Assembly with 20 Specula, 4 mm.
• Hard Case for PocketScope™ Set.
• Reusable Polypropylene Diagnostic Otoscope Specula, Set of Four.
The Welch Allyn Warranty :
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Kits & Diagnostic Sets can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Welch Allyn. An excellent option to consider is the PocketScope Set.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items