Adc Standard Otoscope
• German 2.5V lamp for bright illumination.
• Bayonet locking otoscope head.
• Removable 4x magnifying lens.
• Rheostatic on/off switch.
• Autoclavable, polypropylene ear specula in sizes 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.5mm.
• Knurled brass handle with a beautiful satin finish.
• Compact instrument measures just under 71/2" and weighs approximately 7 oz.
• Powered by 2 "C" cell batteries (not included).
• Comes with zippered leatherette storage pouch that holds the otoscope and included speculas.
• Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
• One Year Quality Performance Guarantee.
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry's most extensive warranties. "State-of-the-art" distribution combined with a knowledgeable, courteous staff guarantees that the service you receive will be as outstanding as the products delivered.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Otoscopes & Heads can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the Standard Otoscope.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items