Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set With Coaxial Ophthal, Otoscope, Nasal Illuminator, Lithium-ion Handle
• 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with patented coaxial optics offering a greater field of view, shadow free spot, and easier entry into the patient's pupil. Special polarizing filter reduces corneal reflection by 99%.
• The 3.5v MacroView(TM) Otoscope with throat illuminator provides 30% more magnification and twice the field of view of traditional otoscopes, along with the ability to adjust the focus.
• Lithium Ion handle provides twice the on-time with just half the weight of conventional handles for comfortable use. The low battery indicator insures you don't get caught with a "dead" handle.
• Handle accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5v heads
• 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only).
• 3.5v Halogen Lamp.
• 3.5v MacroView™ Otoscope/Throat Illuminator with Specula (Head Only).
• 3.5v Halogen Lamp.
• Nasal Illuminator Section Only.
• 3.5v Lithium Ion Smart Handle with Removable AC Adapter.
• Lithium Ion Battery.
• Hard Case for 3.5v Set.
Performing a physical diagnosis is easier with Welch Allyn's medical diagnostic instruments featuring our exclusive Halogen HPX™ lamps that provide brighter, whiter light than standard halogen lamps for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination. Built for durability, ease-of-use and comfort, these instruments will provide you with lasting satisfaction.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Kits & Diagnostic Sets can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Welch Allyn. An excellent option to consider is the Diagnostic Set, Ophthalmoscope, Otoscope, Nasal Illuminator.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items