Burton Super Bright Spot Exam Light With Floorstand
Features of the Burton Super Bright Spot Exam Light:The ideal light for OB/GYN's and other specialists who need an extremely cool, high-intensity light in a pre-focused spot.
Using a 20-watt halogen bulb and a special optics system, Burton's Super Bright Spot is virtually heat-free. Plus, the Super Bright Spot is superior to fiber optic units in value, durable operation, large 4"-5" spot size and long 1,000-hour bulb life. The floor model's compact caster base provides exceptional utility and reliability.
- 5185 Footcandles (56,000 Lux).
- 3700°K. color temperature (natural coloring).
- 20-watt halogen bulb with 1,000-hour bulb life.
- 4" - 5" spot size (much larger than fiber optic lights).
- Dichroic reflector filters out infrared to keep the beam cool.
- High-quality, space-saving 4-caster base system - safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters.
- 115V model standard.
- 5-year warranty.
- UL 60601-1/60601-2-41 Certified.
- Made in the USA.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Surgery/Exam Room Lighting can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Burton Medical Lighting. An excellent option to consider is the Burton Super Bright Spot Exam Light with Floorstand.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items