Medical Illumination Century Diagnostic Uv "Woods" Light, Hand Held
Features of the Medical Illumination Century Diagnostic UV "Woods" Light:
The Century Diagnostic UV (Woods) Light provides all of the normal functions of a hand-held ultraviolet light for specialties such as dermatology or ophthalmology, while including two standard fluorescent bulbs for general illumination. The standard magnifier is augmented by an integral 6x bifocal lens for enhanced magnification.
• 2x standard acrylic magnifier lens
• 6x "bifocal" lens
• Two ultraviolet bulbs for diagnostic applications
• Two daylight fluorescent bulbs
• 6,000 hour rated bulb life
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
UV and Infrared Lamps can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medical Illumination. An excellent option to consider is the Century Diagnostic UV "Woods" Light.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items