Hygiene For Health Infinity Bidet 3000 Bidet Seat, Round, White
The most technically advanced bidet seat we sell, the Infinity XLC-3000 features ceramic instant heating for precise temperature control, unlimited warm water supply and improved twin moving nozzles with pulse, bubble & massage options. The exclusive hot/cold water cycling & sitz-bath features provide comfort and aid in healing.
- Remote control with customizable user presets
- Fits 1- and 2-piece toilets
- Available in round & elongated seat sizes
- Available in white
- Electricity required
- On-Demand Ceramic Heating System for unlimited warm water & energy efficiency
- Warm seat with seat safety sensor & temperature settings
- Anti-slam seat & lid
- Child mode
- Twin moving nozzles (Two adjustable reach – forward/back wands & nozzles)
- Aerated water
- Massage wash button (auto-moving wands & nozzles)
- Pulse wash mode
- Hot/cold cycle wash – Exclusive Feature!
- Sitz-bath wash – Exclusive Feature!
- Adjustable water pressure & temperature
- Adjustable dryer temperature
- Quick-release feature for cleaning
- Energy-save mode
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Bidets & Toilet Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Hygiene for Health. An excellent option to consider is the Infinity Bidet 3000 Bidet Seat.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items