Brondell Lumawarm Heated Nightlight Toilet Seat, Elongated, Biscuit
Features of the Brondell LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Toilet Seat:
The LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat offers the luxury and comfort of a heated seat with the added convenience of an illuminating LED nightlight. There is nothing more jarring than turning on the bathroom light in the middle of the night and sitting down on a freezing cold toilet seat. With the LumaWarm, you will be guided by the soft illuminating glow of the blue nightlight and comforted by the soothing heated seat, set to your personal temperature preference. With 4 temperature setting options (off-low-med-high), the LumaWarm is comfortable all year round. The elegant built in nightlight has a simple on/off button and LED light bulb that is energy efficient and long lasting. The LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat quickly and easily replaces any existing toilet seat and is adjustable for a perfect fit on any standard fixture. As with all Brondell toilet seats, the LumaWarm has a gentle closing seat and lid with superior style and quality you won’t find anywhere else. The LumaWarm heated nightlight toilet seat is a must-have for every bathroom. Don’t lose anymore sleep, get the LumaWarm today and start living in luxury.
- Adjustable heated seat (3 temperature settings)
- Illuminating LED nightlight (blue color)
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Simple intuitive controls
- Fits all standard toilet fixtures
- Powered by standard GFI outlet
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Bidets & Toilet Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Brondell. An excellent option to consider is the LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Toilet Seat.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items