The Bidematic Bidet System, Hot/cold For Two Piece Toilets
Bidematic® is the ingenious bidet system that makes it possible!
To determine if your toilet is a one or two piece, a two piece toilet's tank is bolted to the bowl. The one piece toilet's bidet requires and comes with the XL support bracket.
• Dimensions: 10" x 6.5" x 4" .
• Attachable to any standard toilet.
• Solid brass construction with some ABS features.
• Chrome-plated, modern and elegant unit that harmonizes with other bathroom fixtures.
• Movable spout remains hidden under the toilet rim when not in use.
• Adjustable water spray.
• Adjustable water temperature (H/C model).
• Back-flow preventer to eliminate the chance of back-siphoning into the water supply.
• Enhances personal hygiene.
• Environmentally friendly (reduces or eliminates the use of toilet paper).
• Minimum water usage.
• Complicated and expensive bathroom installations and remodeling are avoided.
• Very easy to operate.
• Very easy to clean.
• No electrical components.
• Eases daily hygiene for the handicapped.
• Reduces toilet stoppages.
• Reduces the discomforts from hemorrhoids, fistulas, cystitis and fissures.
• Ideal for residences, hotels, nursing homes, hospitals, offices, recreational vehicles and yachts.
• Simple to install with conventional household tools.
Also Available In:
• Hot and Cold Water One Piece Toilet (see item # QST-1212-1).
• Cold Water One Piece Toilet (see item # QST-1010-1).
• Cold Water Two Piece Toilet (see item # QST-1010-2).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Bidets & Toilet Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Bidematic. An excellent option to consider is the The Bidematic Bidet System.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items