Amerigel Care Lotion, 6 Oz Bottle
Description of the Amerx Health Care Lotion
Amerigel Care Lotion: Known as "first-aid for your skin", this all-in-one skin conditioner is a must for every medicine cabinet. It’s unique combination of Oakin™, Dimethicone and Zinc Oxide enables Amerigel® Care Lotion to address multiple skin conditions with one product, eliminating the need for numerous hand, body and facial moisturizers. The most vital ingredient, Oakin™, provides the tannins to help exfoliate dry skin, fight bacterial infections and reduce inflammation caused by irritations. Dimethicone, a well-known moisturizer and skin conditioner, is designed to re-hydrate the skin without the use of harmful chemicals and Zinc Oxide, known as a skin protectant and antiseptic, helps to provide lasting relief for damaged skin. Amerigel Care Lotion can be used from head to toe for: - Face — acne, chapped skin, Rosacea, sunburn or windburn.
- Elbows — dry white flaky skin, eczema, psoriasis or bruising.
- Hands — cuticles, calluses, bruises or blisters.
- Feet — fungus in-between toes, softening corns and calluses, cracked leathery heels, discolored nails, blisters and sunburns. Extremely dry skin needs a fast-acting conditioner with maximum healing power to provide lasting relief. This quick absorbing, long lasting lotion penetrates beneath the surface of dry rough spots to heal from within. If you are diabetic, you know the importance of keeping your feet moisturized and preventing a wound or ulcer from developing. Amerigel® Care Lotion is physician recommended for diabetic patients and has been reported to reduce recurrence of ulcers, when used on a daily basis. - Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance and Dye free.
- Provides instant relief for rashes and minor burns (i.e. sunburns).
- Does not clog pores.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Personal Care.
Skin Care can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Amerx Health Care. An excellent option to consider is the Lotion.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items