Best Sanitizers Alpet D2 Surface Disinfectant, 50 Gallons, Each
Alpet D2 is the original no-rinse, alcohol/quat sanitizer/disinfectant for food contact surfaces. Alpet D2 is ideal for water sensitive equipment, highly evaporative, non-corrosive and fast-acting. Alpet D2 sanitizes in 60 seconds and disinfects in 5 minutes. With an NSF approved D2 classification, this one-of-a-kind product is powerful enough to kill Norovirus, yet safe enough to use on food-contact surfaces without a rinse.
- Ready-to-use, no-rinse, food surface contact safe
- 58% IPA/quat formula
- Kills 99.999% of tested bacteria and viruses
- Kosher certified and Pareve
- NSF registered D2 classification
- Proven rubber boot and rubber glove sanitizer
- 60 seconds to sanitize, 5 minutes to disinfect
- Highly evaporative / ideal for dry processing and low-moisture environments
Best Suited for:
- Food Processing
- Food Service / Grocery
- Office Wellness
- Industrial Hygiene
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Infection Control.
Disinfectant Cleaners can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Best Sanitizers. An excellent option to consider is the Alpet D2 Surface Disinfectant.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items