Metrex 14 Day Metricide High Level Disinfectant, 1 Gallon, 4 Bottles/case
MetriCide may be reused up to 14 days, assuming the minimum effective concentration (MEC) of glutaraldehyde, as measured by a chemical indicator, remains within acceptable parameters and other conditions of use are met.MetriTest™ 1.5% Test Strips are a glutaraldehyde concentration monitor for use in glutaraldehyde-containing germicide solutions with a minimum effective concentration (MEC) of 1.5% glutaraldehyde. It is recommended to test the glutaraldehyde solution prior to each use to help prevent healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Recommended for lensed instruments such as flexible and/or rigid scopes
- Compatible with heat-sensitive medical equipment and instrumentation
- Contains no surfactants
LIST of Uses
- Lensed instruments such as, flexible and/or rigid endoscopes
- Semi-critical devices
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Infection Control.
Disinfectant Cleaners can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Metrex. An excellent option to consider is the 14 Day MetriCide High Level Disinfectant.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items