Pci Glute-out Neutralizer For Glutaraldehyde & Opa, 1/2 Oz, 24/bx
24 bottles of the 1/2 size bottles in the case.
Protect Your Staff
Disposing of used disinfectants can be extremely dangerous.
- Carrying a container of used disinfectant to the drain for disposal is the most frequent cause of serious spills and splashes.
- Pouring used glutaraldehyde or OPA agitates the chemical, causing elevated exposure levels.
Protect The Sewer
It is illegal to dump untreated disinfectant down the drain in most states.
Glute-Out® also passes the Fish Toxicity Test.
Glute-Out® from PCI medical eliminates these problems by quickly and easily deactivating glutaraldehyde and OPA prior to disposal. Glute-Out® is a glycine powder neutralizer that will effectively deactivate both glutaraldehyde and OPA. Deactivation takes place in just five minutes.
Glute-Out® Meets California EPA Requirements
The California Department of Toxic Substances Control (California EPA) has classified used glutaraldehyde and OPA as hazardous waste. The passage of California Senate Bill #2035 allows medical facilities to treat and dispose of used glutaraldehyde and OPA without a permit, providing that:
- The sole active chemical of the neutralizing solution is glycine
- The waste is generated by a medical facility during the disinfection of medical devices
- The waste is treated at the site where it was generated
Glute-Out® is a glycine powder neutralizer and can be used effectively while adhering to these standards.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Surgical Supplies.
Sterilization Liquids & Sprays can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including PCI. An excellent option to consider is the Neutralizer.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items