Brinkmann Tuttnauer Tabletop Autoclaves, Analog Control M Series, 15"x27", 2 Shelves, Stand, 220
Features of the Brinkmann Tuttnauer Tabletop Autoclaves:
Analog M Series models provide:
Safety Features: • Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns.
• Doors cannot be opened while chamber is under pressure.
• Overtemperature cutoff, overpressure valve, and low-level water alarm.
• Applications: Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing, and waste. Product Specifications: • Chamber Dia. x Depth: 15 x 27 in. (38 x 69cm).
• No. of Trays: 2.
• Printer: No.
• Stand: Yes.
• Overall L x W x H: 34 x 26 x 21 in. (86 x 66 x 53cm).
• Net Weight: 161 lb. (73kg).
• Electrical Requirements: 220V 50/60Hz, 2700w.
• Warranty: Two-year warranty on parts.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Surgical Supplies.
Autoclaves can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Heidolph Brinkmann. An excellent option to consider is the Brinkmann Tuttnauer Tabletop Autoclaves, Analog Control M Series.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items