Grafco Stainless Steel Sterilizer, 500w
The improved technique for dry heat sterilization in the shortest possible time. Sterilizes instruments, needles syringes, dressings at 320 — 360° F (160 — 180° C). Sharp instruments remain sharp; no steam or moisture to corrode the finest edge. Exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system is burn-out proof. 115V AC. UL/CSA listed.
- Dry Heat Sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Plus, they can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complelement to an autoclave.
- Unlike wet heat methods, Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning.
- Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
- Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Also, they have automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy practice.
- Stainless steel construction means no rust.
- Inner Dimensions: 12.5" W x 5" H x 7.5" D.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Surgical Supplies.
Sterilizers & Heating Elements can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Grafco. An excellent option to consider is the Stainless Steel Sterilizer.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items