Grafco Stainless Steel Sterilizer, 500w
Description of the Grafco Stainless Steel Sterilizer 500W
The improved technique for dry heat sterilization in the shortest possible time. Sterilizes instruments, needles syringes, dressings at 320 — 360° F (160 — 180° C). Sharp instruments remain sharp; no steam or moisture to corrode the finest edge. Exclusive internal-wall tubular heating system is burn-out proof. 115V AC. UL/CSA listed.
- Dry Heat Sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Plus, they can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complelement to an autoclave.
- Unlike wet heat methods, Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning.
- Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
- Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Also, they have automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy practice.
- Stainless steel construction means no rust.
- Inner Dimensions: 12.5" W x 5" H x 7.5" D.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Surgical Supplies.
Sterilizers & Heating Elements can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Grafco. An excellent option to consider is the Stainless Steel Sterilizer.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items