Re-celled Aed Lithium Battery Exchange, For Use With Physio-control Lifepak 500,each
• FDA Cleared under 510(k) K120350, see fda.gov for AED Battery Exchange, LLC product listings and registration
• Chemistry: Li-SO2 (Lithium Sulfur Dioxide)
• Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
• Amp-Hour Capacity: 7.5 A-Hr
• Watt-Hour Capacity: 90 W-Hr
• Estimated Shelf Life: 5 years
• Operation and Standby Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to +122° F)
• Weight: 1.2 lbs
• Total lithium content: <9.2g, for MSDS see SAFT product LO/G
• Non Rechargeable – Do Not Attempt To Recharge
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Defibrillators.
Defibrillator Accessories can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medtronic Physio Control. An excellent option to consider is the Battery.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items