Conmed Dyna/trace Electrodes, 600/cs ( 3 Per Pouch)
Features of ConMed Dyna/Trace Electrodes: ConMed's electrodes are made of the highest quality materials, to exacting standards for increased performance and reliability. All of ConMed's electrodes are made to comply with industry standards to ensure that their electrodes will perform under all monitoring conditions.
(3/pouch, 30/box, 600/case, sold by the case)
The ConMed Exactrace Adult Foam Wet Gel Electrode - item# 1510-003, item# EC1510003 is a general purpose foam wet gel electrode. The Exactrace electrode is latex free, accomodating the most sensitive of patients. ConMed's electrodes are made of the highest quality materials, to exacting standards for increased performance and reliability.
- Wet Gel
- Ag/Ag Chloride
- Latex Free
- Wet gel formula provides quick signal retention.
- Closed cell foam keeps fluids from penetrating.
- Pull tab makes it easy to apply and remove the electrode.
- Low chloride gel reduces skin irritation.
- Low profile, conforms to body contours.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
EKG Electrodes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Conmed. An excellent option to consider is the Dyna/Trace Electrodes, 600/cs.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items