Netech LKG 610 Electrical Safety Analyzer, 220 Volt
Features of the Netech LKG 610 Electrical Safety Analyzer:
- The LKG 610, Electrical Safety analyzer is designed to test any piece of medical equipment. The full featured analyzer is microprocessor controlled and has a full compliment of ten leads.
- The LKG 610 measures line voltage, outlet polarity, device current, earth leakage current, chassis resistance, and case leakage current. In addition it performs lead ISO tests and point to point measurements.
- Tests are quickly and easily performed when the appropriate test function key is pushed. Measurements results are presented on the large LCD display and measurements units are clearly indicated by an LED. Large switches change the polarity, open and close neutral, and lift the ground. Ten universal lead connectors accept both snaps and any size posts.
- Calibrated test points are available to ensure perfomance accuracy and repeatability. Either the AAMI or IEC 601 test loads may be selected. The receptacle is fused with an accessible 20 A fuse and the tester is fused internally.
- The comprehensive LKG 610 provides the best combination of features, performance, and value of any portable electrical safety analyzer.
- The LKG 610 comes with a soft carry case and red test lead for resistance readings.
- 3.5 Digit LCD Display
- Size: 8.0 x 4.5 x 2.0 inches (20.3 x 11.4 x 5.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
EKG Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Netech. An excellent option to consider is the LKG 610 Electrical Safety Analyzer.