Netech Multi-Pro 2000 Electrical Safety Analyzer, 110 Volts
Features of the Netech Multi-Pro 2000 Electrical Safety Analyzer:
- MULTI-PRO 2000, Electrical Safety Analyzer is a micro-processor based, full function electrical safety analyzer with a buit-in 12 lead ECG Simulator. The combination instrument is designed to test the electrical safety of all types of medical equipment by hospital and field service biomedical technicians. In addition, the built-in ECG Simulator allows performance testing of ECG equipment.
- The digital circuitry of the compact MULTI-PRO 2000, Electrical Safety Analyzer eliminates all mechanical switching and delivers unmatched testing accuracy. The menu driven soft keys provide fast and easy operation. Measurements results and menus are presented on the large LCD display.
- The instrument tests wall outlet polarity and measures line voltage, chassis resistance, chassis leakage current, and leads leakage current. It also performs lead isolation testing and point to point testing. Calibrated test points are available for verfying its performance.
- The ECG Simulator displays a normal sinus rhythm waveform with 13 amplitude and 14 rate selections. Square, Sine, and Triangle waveforms for performance testing are available with 14 frequency and 13 amplitude selections.
- The Multipro can down load test results through its RS-232 Port to any computer or serial printer.
- The MULTI-PRO 2000, Electrical Safety Analyzer is a light weight, versatile tool that easily performs electrical safety testing to the requirements of both in-house and field biomedical service technicians.
- Size: 10.25 x 6.25 x 2.5 inches (26.00x 15.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
EKG Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Netech. An excellent option to consider is the Multi-Pro 2000 Electrical Safety Analyzer, 110 Volts.