Welch Allyn PCR-100i PC-Based Resting ECG, With Interpretation
Features of the Welch Allyn PCR-100i PC-Based Resting ECG:
- Turns any PC into a full-featured electrocardiograph.
- Intuitive Windows operation makes it easy for your staff to learn and use, while the power and features of a PC-based system save money and increase utilization of existing equipment.
- Large screen display saves time and eliminates repeat ECGs.
- ECG measurements speed physician review and interpretation.
- Programmable report formats that print on plain paper using inkjet or laser printer.
- On-screen ECG report editor lets you change or add a diagnosis.
- Serial comparison lets you compare previous ECGs to highlight changes.
- Optional ECG interpretation available.
- Upgradeable—leverage your investment by adding stress, spirometry and/or ABPM modules to complete your cardiopulmonary suite.
Digital ECG module
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 5.3"x 4.1" x 1.4"
- (147mm x 108mm x 32.5mm).
- Weight: 8.4 ounces (includes battery).
- Integrated defibrillation protection.
- Computer interface: USB.
- 10 lead patient cable with banana
- electrode adapters.
- Frequency response: 0.05 — 150 Hz.
- Sampling rate: 600 sps
- 35 Hz muscle tremor filter.
- Selectable 50/60Hz.
- Monitoring Formats — 1 x 12, 3 x 4, 2x6.
- Print formats — 4 x 3, 2 x 6, average complexes, expanded measurements matrix and rhythm strips.
- Print speeds — 5, 10, 12.5, 25, 50 and 100 mm/sec.
- Lead sensitivity — 5, 10 and 20 mm/mv software.
- Selectable QTc formula — Bazett, Hodges or Fridericia.
Minimum Computer Requirements (Recommended)
- Processor: Pentium II (Pentium III or higher).
- RAM Memory: 128 MB (256 MB or higher).
- Monitor Resolution: (1024 x 768 true color).
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP NT 4.
- CD-Rom: Required for installation.
- Printers: Compatible with inkjet and laser printers.
- Laser printers require a minimum of 2 MB of memory.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
EKG Systems can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Welch Allyn. An excellent option to consider is the PCR-100 PC-Based Resting ECG.