3M Red Dot Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing, 50/bg
Features of the 3M Red Dot Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing:
• Micropore tape backing is breathable, flexible and conformable, yet is gentle to the skin for increased patient comfort.
• Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results.
• ECG monitoring situations that require a comfortable, breathable and permeable backing
• For use in ICU/CCU, Telemetry, and Holter Monitoring departments
Red Dot electrodes are round-style electrodes designed for general or long-term clinical situations.
Each electrode has a unique 3M solid gel conductive column and a 3M SureSeal moisture vapor barrier cap to ensure product freshness. Each electrode also has a 3M Micropore Surgical Tape backing that is comfortable, breathable, flexible and gentle to skin.
This product is not radiolucent.
2.4 inch diameter.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Monitoring Electrodes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Red Dot Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing.