3M Red Dot Pediatric Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing, 50/bag
• Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high-quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• Micropore tape backing is breathable, flexible and conformable, yet is gentle to the skin for increased patient comfort.
• The SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• For use in pediatrics units, including Stepdown/Observation and Pediatrics PICU
The 2248 Red Dot electrode is a round Micropore Surgical Tape backed electrode with solid gel and a 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal to ensure product freshness. The electrodes are packaged in 3 or 25 electrodes per bag.
1.75 inch diameter.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Monitoring Electrodes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Red Dot Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing.