3M Red Dot Diaphoretic Soft Cloth Monitoring Electrodes 2271
• Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results.
• 3M™ Moistac Adhesive provides greater adhesion to the skin, especially in moist conditions, which results in better trace quality.
• 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• Permeable soft cloth backing releases perspiration, making it ideal for long-term monitoring in diaphoretic situations.
• General ECG monitoring situations where skin moisture is an issue
• For use in ICU/CCU, Stress, Cardiac Rehab, Telemetry, and Holter Monitoring departments
Red Dot™ electrodes (Catalog Nos. 2231, 2271) have a 3M™ solid gel conductive column and 3M™ SureSeal moisture vapor barrier cap to ensure product freshness. Each electrode also has a border adhesive that works well on moist skin conditions.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Monitoring Electrodes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including 3M. An excellent option to consider is the Red Dot Diaphoretic Soft Cloth Monitoring Electrodes.