Kendall 7365 Biotac Ultra Foam Electrode, Pouch of 5, Case of 600
Adult Conductive Adhesive Gel Electrodes. Kendall-LTP’s advanced ECG electrode gel technology offers Conductive Adhesive Hydrogels that: • Maximize adhesion and electrical contact.
• Reduce motion artifact.
• Minimize gel residue and cleanup. BioTac® Ultra Series: BioTac Ultra disposable ECG monitoring electrodes are uniquely designed to perform consistently and reliably and are intended for use in general monitoring applications, including the OR, ER and Critical Care. • Patented conductive adhesive gel technology.
• Exclusive resealable ziplock bulk pouch.
• Foam and tape substrates resist fluids and conform to body contours.
• Distinct shape and larger surface area for optimal adhesion.
• Conveniently located skin abrader.
• Pouch packaging contains individual electrodes.
• Extended two-year shelf life.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Foam Electrodes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Kendall. An excellent option to consider is the Biotac Ultra Foam Electrode, Case of 600.
- 5/Pch, 60/Bx