Chattanooga Fluidotherapy Standard Single Extremity Unit
Fluidotherapy Model 110 Our Fluidotherapy line comes in three different models that have specially designed fluidized beds, that combine the precise control of dry heat temperature and airflow with CELLEX media.
This combination works to generate the mechanical effects of skin desensitization and limb buoyancy. For treatment of the hand, elbow, knee, ankle and foot. Features:
- Single extremity.
- Large capacity; holds 60 lbs (27 kg) of CELLEX media.
- Microprocessor-based controller.
- Electronic temperature controls.
- Regulated/Adjustable air speeds.
- Pulsed or continuous operation modes.
- Electronic treatment timer.
- Wake-up pre-heat timer.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Fluidotherapy Units can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Chattanooga. An excellent option to consider is the Fluidotherapy Extremity Unit.