Medline TENS Unit 6000, Dual Channel
Lead time for this product is 1 - 2 Weeks.
Features of the Medline TENS Unit 6000:
- Dual channels.
- Fully adjustable parameters.
- One modes of operation: normal (N) for continuous output.
- The timer is adjustable in 30 min., 60 min., or constant time.
- Dual isolated channels, two leads per channel.
- Pulse amplitude (constant current): Adjustable 0 - 80 mA, 500 Ohm load.
- Pulse frequency: Adjustable 2 ? 150 Hz.
- Pulse width (micro seconds): Adjustable 60-250 us.
- Mode selector: Burst (B), N (Normal), or Modulation (M).
- Timer adjusts for 30 minutes, 60 minutes or constant.
- Requires 1 9 V battery which lasts approx. 70 hours.
- Carrying case, 2 dual channel lead wires, 9V battery, 4 reusable electrodes, and manual.
- Lead Wires.
- Carrying Case.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
TENS/EMS Units & Stimulators can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medline. An excellent option to consider is the TENS Unit 6000, Dual Channel.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Passaic, NJ , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items