Level 1 EQUATOR Convective Warming System, 115V
Features of the Level 1 EQUATOR Convective Warming System:
The EQUATOR® Convective Warming System provides controlled Convective Warming in a compact design.
The patented temperature control system ensures the desired therapy setting, while the high air flow distributes the heat across the blanket. Snuggle Warm® Convective Warming Blankets are soft, flexible and durable, and cover a variety of clinical applications, including partial and full body warming for all applications.
- Four temperature selections (Ambient, 36°C, 40°C, 44°C) displayed on large digital readout for all therapy needs
- Self-test on start-up prior to each use, over/under temperature and disconnect visual alarms on front panel ensure proper functioning and added safety.
- High efficiency 0.2 micron air filter reduces airborne particulate and ensures clean air delivery.
- Compact size with small footprint requires minimum floor space and has multiple mounting options -- I.V. Pole, Table, Rolling Cart or Floor Mount.
- Hose end blanket connector fits securely into blanket port connection preventing blanket from falling out.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Heating Units & Gel Warmers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Smiths Medical. An excellent option to consider is the Level 1 EQUATOR Convective Warming System, 115V.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items