Chattanooga ColPaC Chilling Unit Model C-5 Includes 6 Half Size and 6 Standard Size Colpacs
ColPac Chilling Units
Large Capacity and fast chilling time means your patients will never have to wait for a ColPac.
The ColPac Chillng Units help you keep pace throughout a busy day.
No Plumbing required, simply pug into a standard electrical outlet.
• Includes 6 Standard and 6 Half Size ColPaCs • Closed-cell foam insulation
• Drain valve for easy cleaning and defrosting
• Stainless steel, welded construction
• Heavy-duty compressor
• 3" (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement of mobile units.
• UL listed (120 volts).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Cold Packs & Wraps can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Chattanooga. An excellent option to consider is the ColPaC Chilling Unit.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items