Therma-Kool Finger Pack, Hot/Cold Compress, 4.5" x 10.5", Each
Therma-Kool is a reusable gel pack designed to provide comfortable pain relief when cold or hot therapy is required. Therma-Kool remains flexible when frozen and is safe for microwavable use. Use cold for the treatment of sprains, strains, headaches, contusions, bruises, minor bleeding/burns. Use hot for temporary relief of muscle stiffness, aches and pains. Product Features And Benefits:
• Easy to Use Freeze for Cold Therapy, Microwave for Hot Therapy. The Different styles and sizes makes application easy.
• Safe non-toxic so it is safe for children and environmentally friendly.
• Effective HOT / COLD Therapy is a proven pain reliever. It is used everyday in clinics, hospitals, and doctor's offices to relieve arthritis and joint pain, muscle strains and stiffness.
• Clean can be washed easily and remains odor and bacteria free.
• Flexible at 0°F- Contours readily to all parts of the body.
• Latex Free, Non-Toxic.
• Safe for Children with Adult Supervision.
• Hospital Proven / Recommended by Doctors.
• Great Replacement for Ice Bags and Hot Water Bottles. • Unique COLD / HOT Therapy Gel Pack shaped to fit comfortably around the fingers or toes. • This innovative flexible design is ideal for alleviating sprained, bruised or broken fingers and arthritic pain. • Can also be used as hand warmers.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Hot/Cold Combo Packs can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Nortech Labs. An excellent option to consider is the Therma-Kool Finger Pack, Hot/Cold Compress, 4.5" x 10.5".
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items