Battle Creek Ice It! A*Pack, 4.5" X 9"
Description of the Battle Creek A Pack
4.5" x 9" size can be used to treat the neck, jaw or sinus area, as well as small joints on an adult or child.
For most convenient use, we recommend using this unit as a refill for our ColdCOMFORT™ System, Model 510.
- Stays flexible when fully frozen, to mold around painful area
- Quickly reaches freezing temperature
- Maintains low temperature longer for optimum therapeutic benefit
- Non-toxic fill enclosed in latex-free vinyl
- Durable enough to be used several times a day
- Ergonomic designs for specific areas, such as the neck, shoulder, back or wrist
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Cold Packs & Wraps can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Battle Creek. An excellent option to consider is the A Pack.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items