Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound
Lead time for this product is 1 - 2 Business Days.
Intelect TranSport Ultrasound
- Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy.
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies.
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols.
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR) 5:1 maximum.
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, or mobile use.
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²).
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature residing on all transducers.
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators.
- 110V or battery powered.
- Two- year warranty.
- 5 cm Sound Head Applicator (1 pack)
- 8.5 oz Conductor™ Transmission Gel
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1 (1 pack)
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2 (1 pack)
- Dura-Stick Plus Electrode 2” round (4 pack)
- CD of User Manual PDF
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Ultrasound Units & Applicators can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Chattanooga. An excellent option to consider is the Intelect TranSport Ultrasound.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Passaic, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items