Grafco External Fetal Doppler
Lead time for this product is 3 - 5 Business Days.
The Grafco External Fetal Doppler is intended for use as a diagnostic tool to measure Fetal Heart Rate and Maternal Uterine Contraction in a hospital or clinic setting using non-invasive, ultrasound Doppler and external TOCO technique.
- 4.1" x 3.1" adjustable LCD
- Build-in thermal line recorder
- Nine–crystal broadband pulsed wave transducer
- FHR1 and FHR2 monitoring
- Remote marker automatic fetal movement recognition
- TOCO monitoring
- Real-time displaying CTG, 12-hour monitoring trends,
- and playback
- Audible and visible alarm with upper and
- lower alarm limits settings
- Automatic transducer identification
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Ultrasound Probes/Dopplers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Grafco. An excellent option to consider is the External Fetal Doppler.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Passaic, NJ, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items