Ge V-scan Ultrasound
Description of the GE Healthcare V-Scan Ultrasound
Two standard imaging modes, including black and white for anatomy and color-coded blood flow
Auto Optimize to enhance image quality
Auto Cycle, which automatically selects a heart cycle for quick review and storage without electrodes
Intuitive user interface that can be easily controlled with one hand using the thumb
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Diagnostic Tools.
Ultrasound Units & Applicators can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including GE Healthcare. An excellent option to consider is the V-Scan Ultrasound.
A 25% Handling Charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% Handling Charge. With the exception of a delivery error or defective item, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Original shipping fees are not refundable. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 7 days.
The following items are not eligible for return or exchange:
- Drugs and medications
- Hygienic items (masks, gloves, face shields, toilet accessories, pillows, commodes, braces, etc)
- Custom-made products, including narcotics cabinets and exam room furniture
- Items with expiration dates (i.e. diabetic test strips, sterile wipes)
- Items that are classified as hazardous material
- Oversized item that ship via freight
- Refrigerated items