Vitabase Alpha Lipoic Acid (250 Mg)
Category: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is valuable because it not only neutralizes free radicals, but it also "recycles" vitamin E and vitamin C. It can restore the antioxidant properties of these vitamins after they have neutralized free radicals. Because ALA is soluble in both water and fat, it can move into all parts of cells to deactivate free radicals. ALA supports the cardiovascular system and blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Helps regenerate vitamins C and E, increasing their effectiveness in scavenging free radicals.
- Positively affects the metabolism, leading to increased energy.
- Used since the 1960’s in Europe for its positive effects on blood sugar levels.
- Key to proper metabolism of glucose in the cell.
- Beneficial for liver health.
- Available in 100 mg and 250 mg size capsules.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule(s)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid **||250 mg||*|
Notes: **From Lipoec® brand made by Cognis Nutrition.
Other Ingredients: May contain one or more of the following: cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Contains No Added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
We will accept a single opened container of each individual product. We will accept additional returned containers of that same product as long as they are unopened.
Exceptions to the above conditions may be granted at the discretion of S3 Stores, Inc. on a case by case basis.