Vitabase Alfalfa (550 Mg)
Alfalfa is one of the most mineral-rich plants known. This super food is high in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, calcium and phosphorus. It is also rich in phytoestrogens and contains the eight essential amino acids. Because the minerals are in a balanced natural form, they are easily absorbed by the body. If you are looking for an alternative to a mineral supplement, alfalfa is a great choice.
- One of the most mineral-rich plants we know.
- Rich in phytoestrogens and contains eight essential amino acids.
- High in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, and also provides some calcium and phosphorus.
- Carefully selected and dried using a process designed to preserve its naturally occurring constituents.
- Each vegetarian tablet contains 550 mg of alfalfa.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet, four (4) to six (6) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet(s)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
|Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) herb powder||550 mg||*|
Notes: Our alfalfa is carefully selected and dried to preserve its natural occurring constituents.
Other Ingredients: May contain one or more of the following: magnesium stearate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate and silica.
Contains No Added: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
We will accept a single opened container of each individual product. We will accept additional returned containers of that same product as long as they are unopened.
Exceptions to the above conditions may be granted at the discretion of S3 Stores, Inc. on a case by case basis.