Rebel Lightweight Wheelchair
The Rebel Lightweight Wheelchair by Drive Medical is the perfect solution for those looking for a very portable and high strength wheelchair in one convenient box. The unit comes standard with quick release rear wheels which allows you to easily remove the large wheels on the back to fit tighter storing places. The Rebel Lightweight Wheelchair's back and frame are also foldable to fit almost any trunk and the swing away footrests are easily removed for convenient storage. The arm rests flip up to make transferring easy, fast and safer. The Rebel Wheelchair is lightweight and very maneuverable making it extremely easy to turn in even the tightest areas. All of this and more makes the Rebel one of the best solutions for people who are always on the go and need a wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Quick-release rear wheels allow for easy storage or transport
- Fold-down back and folding frame allows transport in almost any trunk
- Easily removable swing-away footrests are also convenient for storage
- Tool-free removable front casters
- Desk-style armrests make transfers easy and accessibility better
- Lightweight and extremely maneuverable, easy to navigate tight areas
- Large accommodating seating surface
- Actual Product Weight: 40 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 17"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Closed Width: 10.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 10.5" x 35"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 1"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Overall Product Width: 25.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtlreb18dda-sf
- Limited Lifetime
- Requires Prescription
- "Restocking fee: yes"
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Basic Assembly Required
- No Installation Required