Home Bed Side Helper Assist Rail
Four easily accessible grasping points are there for your security on this Home Bed Side Helper Assist Rail by Drive Medical. The rail attaches to Hollywood-style bed frames and provides a stable and steady hand thanks to four sturdy legs that sit on the floor. The unit will help you get in and out of your home bed, yet won't affect the decor because it allows for normal bedding drapes. It will adjust to fit most beds and comes easy to install tool free. The 11" wide frame, built from durable, solid steel tubing, allows either one or two-handed use. An 8" mounting bracket is included for a more secure fit.Features and Benefits
- Attaches to Hollywood-style home bed frame with four legs on the floor
- Designed to provide assistance getting in and out of home bed
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Rail features four easily accessible grasping points
- Allows for normal bedding drape
- Adjustable leg height to fit most beds
- 11" wide frame for one- or two-handed use
- Durable, solid steel tubing
- Comes with 8" mounting bracket for a secure fit
- Actual Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 11.5"
- Overall Product Width: 11"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rail Depth: 11.5"
- Rail Height: 37"
- Rail Width: 11"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 15065r-1
- Limited Lifetime
- Requires Prescription
- "Restocking fee: yes"
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- Basic Assembly Required
- Tool Free Installation