Drive Medical Design Tilt-Top Overbed Table: Deluxe
The walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top on this deluxe tilt-top table by Drive Medical tilts 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust it to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-46", and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security and lead to swivel casters, which allow for maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- Easily assembled
- Top can be tilted 33-degrees in either direction
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 29.5"- 46"
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- Tabletop locks securely when height adjustment handle is released; It can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- For proper assembly, do not remove bottom screw
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Base Depth: 15.5"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15.5"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 29.5"-46"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13008
- Limited Lifetime
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Requires Prescription
- "Restocking fee: yes"
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
- No Assembly Required
- No Installation Required